Sunday, March 20, 2011

Things are happening faster than I can write them...

...with Ryan.  I'll post the juicy stuff first.
He decided to take me to a really nice hotel (Hyatt) last week just for "something different".  We had been betting on March Madness games and I had won "tying him up".  I couldn't figure out how to do it but I had another idea...

We were just hanging out, making out a bit, when I decided to put my plan in action.  First I stripped him naked and told him to lay eagle-spread on the bed.  Then I went into the bathroom and filled up 2 glasses with water.  I took them out and made him hold onto them, and told him not to spill the water.

I put his already hard dick in my mouth and teased him with my tongue.  Ryan does not like to be restrained...I could tell because he kept pushing his hips up, trying to thrust into my mouth.  I kept having to hold him down...should've tied his legs down somehow!!  (Btw, Ryan is 6'5" and weighs 115 lbs more than me.)

I sucked on his cock and bobbed up and down until I decided it was my turn.  I climbed up my body and positioned my pussy over his mouth.  He is a very good boy and knew what to do right away.  I rubbed my clit back and forth on his tongue until I couldn't wait to fuck him.  Turning around, I climbed down and positioned my pussy over his cock, reverse-cowgirl style.  I know how much he likes to watch my ass work his cock, so I sat down and rode him slowly, letting him enjoy the view of his huge dick disappearing into my pussy.

Then I turned around and rode him hard.  He had his eyes closed and was moaning slightly, and kept telling me how good it felt.  It didn't take long for him to cum and he definitely serviced me for the rest of the night...;)
___________________________________

Now this is where it gets complicated.
Ryan asked me to lunch on Thursday (St. Patty's).  This is the first time he has asked me to do something non-sexual or not involving sex.  So we do the lunch thing and we have a good time (as friends).  After lunch, we fool around in his backseat as we were parked in a parking garage.  We didn't have much time since I had to go to work and he was meeting his friends at a bar an hour away.  So we didn't have full-blown sex but still had a lil fun.

As he is about to drive me home, he tells me there's stuff he's been hiding from me.  I knew from the start, he wasn't a very open person and reserved about some stuff.  We've always been "platonic", never romantic or anything...it was sex, we were FWBs, never anything more.  But we had been talking a lot recently and meeting up a lot, so I guess he started to like me a lot more.

Ryan tells me he lied about not having kids.  He has a 2-year-old son, and shows me on the background of his phone.  He says he was sorry for lying, but that he didn't want to appear too old since I was so young.  He didn't think we were going to see each other for that long, and that we would get this close.  He said before he didn't care, but now he cares about being honest with me and cares what I think, etc...his second lie is that he is actually 31, not 30 (not a big deal after the kid thing).

He explains to me that he married his best friend, but they are not lovers.  She's never been a big sex fan, but he figured since they were best friends and good in every other way, things would eventually fall in place.  It never did, and it drove him crazy.  He said divorce wasn't an option because he never wanted to be divorced with a family...his 2 options left was separation or cheating.  He chose cheating.  He said he'd never gotten as close to another girl as me.

Also earlier during lunch, he kept saying something in Mandarin to me that I couldn't figure out (I'm fluent, I moved to US when I was 3), and I told him his accent was too bad.  We tease each other a lot and give each other a hard time about everything.  He then tells me that he was trying to say "You are beautiful".  I felt like an asshole.

I had very mixed feelings about this.  I know I said I only like Ryan as a friend, but I do like the attention from him, and we do have a great time in and out of bed and I want to do whatever I can to keep him. But if he has feelings for me, I'm not sure I can reciprocate.  However, I was still pretty shocked at his confession.  I wasn't pissed, but I was a little sad.  The kid thing definitely makes me feel guilty, and makes the situation complicated.  I wanted to keep thinking of it as a fun thing, but it didn't seem like I could anymore...

Ryan could sense I was kinda upset, but I didn't really want to talk about it. I wasn't really mad about the lying, just the gravity of the situation but he was very worried over my reaction.  He kept asking me to talk about it and tell him how I feel, I insisted on him getting me home.

He left for the bar, but texted me a few times.  He said "Please don't push away".
I didn't answer til I had a few drinks later that night and missed him.

He had also written me a drunk email when I wouldn't answer his texts.  Here's a bit of it:
I knew in my car that you were beyond 'surprised'. Not a big shocker,
I know--I think I was taken back by you non-reply. I guess you pushing away was
inevitable, but I dont want things to change. Maybe I care more than I should,
but I think we connect on a lot of different levels. Your not like most girls,
and I'm not like most guys.  As we are inadvertently becoming closer or better
friends or whatever--I didn't want to lie to you. I never want to seem like a
hypocrite. How you feel about all this does matter to me.

He kept pleading with me not to push away and said his drunk feelings= real feelings.  I told him he was too drunk and I would talk to him in the morning, but that I wasn't mad, just weirded out that he's a dad....

It definitely changes the situation but I still want to continue things the way they are.  I'm sure my behavior towards him will change as I want to try to respect the fact that he has a family...I never want to come inbetween them or take time away from his son.

We've been talking and things have been pretty much back to normal, except he is definitely more open now and we aren't as sarcastic towards each other. 

He also told me something funny...he was so distraught at the bar, one of his friends noticed and was giving him shit for being on his phone entire night.  So his friend peeks over and sees our convo.  Ryan kinda explains that we're seeing each other and like typical guy, he demands they do shots to celebrate! Lol...so now one of his friends know.  I'm glad for him because I knew he did want to be able to talk to his friends about our situation.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm, what he lied about wasn't necessarily a deal breaker, I think he just wanted to keep his "private life," private. It can feel odd to have to talk about your kids when you are cheating. I'm not sure why he would lie about being one year older, maybe to throw off the trail if his wife browsed his profile on AM or something???

    I think its good to have feelings and that he sees you as a person and as a disposable vagina. Having feelings can make it more difficult but it can be managed if you are both on the same page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny every time:
    http://udumans.blogspot.com/2011/05/funny-every-time.html

    ReplyDelete