Friday, July 15, 2011

I tried to stay away

...from this world and live a normal life but I still feel so much for Corey
Some very brief updates:
Corey and I text from time to time, we met up for twice lunch.  Nothing physical happened, we just agreed to be friends.  However, he had to move a couple hours away for work.  I have not heard from him for the past 2 months...he ignored my texts/calls.  Finally I found out he and his wife are pregnant again (they never have sex aside from this, don't even sleep in the same bed).  Although it's been so long since we ended things in February, this just breaks my heart.  Corey still remains as the most perfect guy I have probably ever met.  It devastates me that he is already married and with a family...I don't know what to do...I can't get over him..

I have been seeing Ryan pretty steadily.  He has told me he really likes me, but we both know it's not going to be anywhere.  He is amazing...treats me like a princess.  Got me a very expensive birthday gift, took me on a minivacation.  I almost wish I could fall for him.  At this point, I am planning on moving out of state in less than 2 months, so we are "ending" things then although I hope we can still talk and remain friends....I am so thankful for him.

Corey is never far from my mind though...

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted you to know I'm reading you, just choosing to be quiet in the back ground..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear from you Krissy. Have been thinking how things were with you. If you need an ear or laugh, you know where to find me. :)

    ReplyDelete