Monday, January 24, 2011

Caught?

Was texting Corey last night when all of a sudden he tells me not to sign on Skype, that his wife found it.  Uh oh.  I know messages are archived on Skype, but not sure if they show up immediately.  We have only used it a few times.  I think he is just worried because he only has like 3 contacts and his wife will be wondering who I am.  Haven't heard from him since...this was about midnight.  I texted him this morning asking what happened and he hasn't texted back yet which is strange because he always texts back and also texts me good morning every morning...so I am a bit worried...:S

I hate all this secretive stuff! I tell my friends everything and I have no one to talk to right now.

1 comment:

  1. You can set up skype not to archive your convos. Also, if you delete the skype temp files after each conversation, it won't keep your user name either....just an fyi. But if you delete the temp files, you need to be sure you reset the security the next time you use it so it doesn't archive the convo.

    ReplyDelete