Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday night

I have not been able to talk to Corey much this weekend, but other things going on in my personal life have been distracting me so this has not upset me too much.

I reread some of the emails and chats we had, and I feel like I still need to from time to time just to remind myself that he has a wife, who he probably still loves, since he is not planning on leaving her.  He just says he will try hard to stay with her and continue along this path that is his only option.  But it makes me sad, especially when I read other blogs and try to understand how married men can love their wives but still care for a lover.

Next week, it’s Corey’s daughter’s first birthday.  So I doubt I will see him…but hopefully the week later we can plan something.  Before Corey left last time, he asked when  I had free time again.

No comments:

Post a Comment