Monday, January 24, 2011

Later...

Ok Corey called me this morning on his way to work.  His wife read our entire Skype conversation thread.  There are only a few conversations but it sounds bad.  We talk about everything, including times and places that we have met.  So far he just says one of his friends used his account who is scummy, but he doesn't think she bought it...he is worried, but working on it.  I mean, in the conversations, it sounds exactly like him and also talks about his age and other stuff specific to him.  He mentioned getting an attorney, because he has to prepare for the worst (a divorce), but I highly doubt that is likely and after I talked to him a little, he agrees.

He says that we have to be careful, that I cannot text him randomly at night anymore.  He didn't text me all day, but just called me when he was on his way home from work.  He is going to work on his wife some more, but continued to ask when I had a free day again.  I asked him if he still wanted to see each other.  I would think after almost/basically getting caught, that person would wanna cut things off or not risk his marriage anymore.  His answer was "yes, absolutely".  I asked what would happen with us in either situation.  He says he still wants to see me whether he gets divorced or not (divorce is not very likely though, unless he keeps getting caught).  He made a joke that if he did get divorced, he could basically see me anytime we wanted.  Honestly, I think I sounded more worried than he did, but I know he is.  He just kept saying we will work through it.  When he got off the phone with me, he had just gotten home, so I really really wonder how he is doing now and the conversation he is having with his wife...

Corey says that her cheating was not as bad because they didn't have a kid then.  Corey says he still cares about her, but I know he cheated on her 2 years ago in Miami (March, Ultra), and about 6 months ago when he picked up a Playboy model at the bar.  And he had an affair this summer but it didn't last long.  And those are the times that I know about specifically and I'm sure there are more.

He also said something else that really bothered me; he thinks that everyone cheats eventually.  He says he still believes in monogamy, which I told him he clearly didn't, but I ended the conversation because I didn't wanna argue about it and it doesn't pertain to us anyway...

So now I am not sure if I can text him, which I hate, because we are usually texting and talking all day.  He asked me what time I had class tomorrow and if I could call him between my 2 classes.  He has to work at 8am so I told him he could call me then (he drives half an hour to work).  I guess I won't be able to talk to him til then....

3 comments:

  1. yikes! you guys were caught? shouldn't use skype nor IM. not enough privacy. I will do a blog post about how not to get caught on my blog, the 'sugar daddy diary', exceprted from my new book.
    Careful, you crazy kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yikes from me too! hope things work out for you both. i hate not being able to communicate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, although I think we are in the clear for now...I'll update later

    ReplyDelete