Saturday, January 22, 2011

More time with Corey

Have not written in a while because I have been busy and happy.  Well as happy as I can be seeing a married man.  Corey texted me the next day (Wednesday), and said something that he thought I was busy or didn't want to hear from him.  I told him of course I wanted to and we resumed our multiple texts a day.

Last Saturday night I had gone out to the bar and was texting Corey at the time.  He jokingly suggested I booty call someone that night since we had both been horny and missing each other.  I went along with it at first, but the further it went, the more upset I got.  I understand he may not be the jealous type, since he said he didn't care if his wife slept with someone else, but I do not like sharing sexual adventures with my other lovers.  I was drunk and started being bitchy.  Fortunately, it did not turn that bad since he is just too nice and I couldn't be mean to him anyways.  He finally said he was joking the entire time, that he knew I was probably seeing other guys since we both said at the beginning there were other people.  But he said the idea of me with other guys does not turn him on, but it doesn't bother him.  He agreed with me when I said we just shouldn't talk about it, even if we do see other people.  And although he says it doesn't bother him that I see other people, he isn't looking for anyone else and hasn't been with anyone else since we first hooked up.  By morning I had become reasonable and he didn't seem upset, just worried about me, so I told him  I still didn't want things to end.  He replied that he could have talked to me all night but knew I had to work all day the next day.  That made me smile but now I don't know what to think.  I guess it shouldn't matter because we are just having fun, right?  But I want him to want only me and not want me to see other people....I know he would never ask me that or even indicate that was ever a problem because he knows he is married and cannot ask too much of me, only that the more we see each other, the better.

Later that day, Corey called me.  He asked about my work schedule next week and the one free day I had, he offered to come see me.  He had mentioned this before, although I think it is a little ridiculous for him to drive 3 hours to see me. He came on Wednesday and stayed for a few hours during the day.  I would've tried to get him to stay longer but it was bath night for his 12-month-old.  I love hearing him talk about her but it also makes me sad because he has a family with his wife now.

Corey has called me a few times on the phone now when he is driving, and I have to say it is much better than texting.  I wonder if it has to do with the fact that we both hated texting during Saturday night bc it's too hard to argue/fight over texting, in fact, it just makes it worse.  Corey also called me yesterday morning, and had mentioned that he is going to a hockey tournament in a large city about 3-4 hours from the both of us in April.  He said I should come party.  I think maybe this means he wants me to go?  Although I am not sure how realistic this is since he will be with his friends.  So I hope this texting and calling thing continues consistently....April may be fun.

Ryan has been gone this past week due to a business trip.  He texted me last night that he was coming back today.  I know he will probably want to see me, but the connection we have is nothing compared to what I have with Corey.  I do not really have a desire to see him anymore, he is nice and fun, but a bit boring.  Not sure it is going to end though.

No comments:

Post a Comment