Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday morning

I haven't heard from Corey since the little wink smiley face he sent me on Saturday evening.  I even went to work on Sunday without taking my phone, totally expecting to come home to a text from him but nothing.  It's Monday and he usually texts me good morning (last week he did almost every day) but still haven't heard from him.  I know this is ridiculous considering he did text me last..it's my turn to respond.  But he usually always texts me so much.  I don't want that to stop because last time wasn't as good or he thinks he has me wrapped around his finger already.

I still do not like Andrew and his new gf.  But I'm getting over it.  Refraining from looking at facebook.  I've been trying to list the pros and cons, maybe only stick to the cons....short, not nice body, I can do better, etc...

Although I miss Corey I still can't help but keep thinking about him and his wife, how he thinks she is a great woman and doesn't plan on leaving her even given their situation.  She cheated on him a couple of years ago and he didn't even care.  He says it's ok if she can find someone to spice up her life since the sex between them is not good and awkward...but that he is going to do the same and they are never going to discuss it.  It seems like he just wants an open marriage.  Is he that type of guy?  I don't think I could ever ever be that type of person...

Ryan wants to meet up again.  He is leaving on a business trip next Tuesday for a week so he wants to see me before then.  I told him maybe this Thursday or Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment