Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday afternoon

I went and met up with Corey again on Wednesday.  I think I might've had high expectations this time because of how much fun we had last time...it wasn't a bad time at all, but it wasn't that great.  I still really like him, I just expected to get closer and closer...but not sure that is going to be the case.  He talks about his wife about, and talks to her on the phone a lot.

I met him at 2pm and we stayed the night. The first time we had sex almost as soon as I got there, but it was so good.  I was very wet and he was doing me when I was facedown on the bed.  He reached around and rubbed my clit while fucking me.  It felt so good, I thought maybe I could reach an orgasm eventually that way.  He tried to cum in my mouth but kinda missed...he was still hard afterwards so we kept going but he couldn't cum again so we stopped.  After that we were hungry and went to Applebee's to eat.

Corey talked to his wife at least 3 times, which I tried not to hear except when he put her on speakerphone...I'm not sure why he thinks this is appropriate.  Once was in the car and he didn't have much of a choice.  The other time, we were using the hot tub in our room and he had to put her on speakerphone.  He kissed me twice during it, but not passionately, so maybe it was just a weak assurance.

We also happened to do a bit of coke beforehand, since he discovered his boss had given it to him in a pack of cigs.  This might have been a mistake since he had trouble getting it up and I couldn't get turned on at all.  So  it turned a bit awkward...we took a couple of breaks and we had sex twice more, but he wasn't cumming anytime soon, so we decided to stop and sleep/take a break.

I love cuddling with Corey, yet I know this crosses the casual sex boundary.  I wonder if he cuddles and has this intimacy with his wife at him.  He mentioned he usually sleeps on the couch because he doesn't like their bed.  I hate that he calls her "wifey" so affectionately...but they ARE married.

We left the hotel at 8am. We had a quickie at about 7:45ish.  I was getting dressed in my bra and panties and he was still lying in bed.  Corey looked over at me and told me "you should get over here".  I can't resist him.  I went to him in the bed and climbed under the covers next to his naked body. Immediately he started caressing my ass, kissing me, and taking off my thong.  I laid there in bliss as he fingered and licked me til I was wet enough.  Then he climbed between my legs and slowly (because his cock is very generous in girth) eased his cock into me.  He said he still had to cum in my mouth.  He fucked me well for a few mins and then announced that he could cum.  He pulled out and quickly climbed up my body and put his cock in my mouth as he came.  I sucked and cleaned off his cock :)

I'm sure he felt this time wasn't as good as expected...he didn't text me til later the next night.   I texted him back but he didn't text me back...the next morning I inquired if he got my text.  He said he did, but he passed out after.  For someone who always responds to me and always texts me a million times, I thought this was strange.  So it kinda upset me.  He asked how I was doing but I decided I wasn't in the mood to talk to him this weekend.  Corey had mentioned on the phone with his wife that he wanted to go snowboarding this weekend because of all the snow.  I hated finding out his wife's name and also their baby daughter's.  Makes everything seem so much more real.  Maybe this is why he always wants to meet during the week...not sure he could get away for a weekend.

Corey just texted me again, sending a lil wink.  It makes me feel better that he is thinking about me, but this is all about sex.  I don't want it to be.  With Ryan, I don't care...I like him as a friend and also like having sex with him.  With Corey, it is so different.  I keep wondering what it would be like if we met under different circumstances, if he wasn't married, if he would ever leave his wife...all very dangerous categories.  I must stop thinking this.  Should I just keep seeing him and keep things casual?  Should I slowly phase him out or cut him off?

I'm not sure why I feel like being in a relationship, when I know it is not a good place in my life for one.  I cannot stop thinking about marriage and babies....hell, I always say I don't even want all that for like another 10 years.  I'm too young right now.  Maybe I am hanging out with too many old guys.  Maybe I just need a boyfriend my own age!  I have been single for too long and miss that connection and intimacy with someone...

I was gonna stay in tonight, but now I'm thinking about going out and drinking just to get my mind off him and back to reality aka my real life...

No comments:

Post a Comment