Friday, February 4, 2011

Ashley Madison Stalking

Since Corey's wife caught him, he has been super careful.  He turned off his AM profile right away and I thought he was probably done with the whole thing since he had said he would stop cheating after me.  Well, I logged on today and just clicked on his profile out of curiosity, and it was turned back on! He had logged on a day ago.  Maybe he is just looking for curiously reasons.  I know I still look all the time even though I don't want anyone else...

I know we agreed to be not exclusive and he knows I was seeing a guy before I met him, but he kept telling me he wasn't really looking for anyone else, and that I was exactly what he was looking for.  Besides what he also said: he wouldn't cheat on his wife if it wasn't for me.  I do not want to jump to conclusions here, but doesn't it seem a little strange that he is telling me he's so torn about choosing me or his family, and that it's because he really likes me?  He told me yesterday the situation is so hard for him because he "actually likes me which is why he is having such a hard time"

Corey is such a nice guy that it is really hard for me to believe he is lying to me or is trying to play me.   I realize I cannot trust someone who I have witnessed cheating on and lying to his wife.  If he had her fooled, it's certainly a possibility I have been fooled as well.  But he is nothing but sweet and I understand his dilemma--well since I caused it--I'm just too understanding of other people.

I'm sure I won't hear from him for a while since he can only talk at work and it's the weekend.  But this is definitely something I will bring up.

Other thing...I thought he wasn't talking to me for days but he sent me a text on Tuesday that I didn't get it until THURSDAY.  Made for a very confusing conversation.  He had said he sent me a couple random texts too and never heard from me.  I would kinda sound crazy if I accused him of lying, especially since he seemed genuinely confused when I texted him back on Thursday.

And a question/poll for my readers:  how often do you converse with a lover?  On other blogs, it seems some people go days without talking.  But I think Corey spoiled me too early on by talking to me everyday.

2 comments:

  1. Well. My guess is he's curious. He also probably has a lot of credits left on AM. So he may still be looking. It doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't like you, but that he's just keeping an eye open to what's out there.

    If things go well, it's common for the texts and chats to happen a lot. Eventually it slows down though. Sometimes it turns into a friendship, but mostly it just ends.

    What I like to do is ask if they are still interested, let them know either way it's ok with me. At least, I get an answer sometimes. If I get no answer, than that's an answer as well.

    I can't say it's easy. Especially to those of us who are totally honest and wear their emotions on their sleeves. But it gets easier. The not knowing is the worst IMO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The big issue for him right now is whether or not he is going to stay faithful to his wife....he already got caught once and does not want to lose his family. So I feel insensitive about asking him about other women or losing interest...I feel like he could not keep up a lie for this long if he was merely uninterested. But I still think it is not ok for him to be looking on AM when he told me that he had found me and was not looking anymore. AND the fact that he said he really would stay faithful if it wasn't for me.

    Of course the answer I get back is that he is very interested, that's not the issue at all..the issue for him is "he likes me too much but doesn't want to cheat anymore". I just think his signing on AM contradicts that

    ReplyDelete