Sunday, February 13, 2011

Some hot conversation...

Came home drunk from the bar the other night...I had been texting Ryan earlier in the day, and of course, when I got drunk, I got horny.  I told him we needed to meet again soon, and he said next week sometime.  By the time I came home, I had promised to webcam for him.

He loves my perky tits so I played with them and my nipples for a while.  I was very intoxicated and pretty much willing to do anything he was telling me.  I started playing with my pussy and fingering myself while he jerked off.  Here is some of our conversation...;)

Ryan: so fucking hot!!!!
Ryan: wow, i want u
Ryan: put your fingers in
Ryan: so hot, i love your pink pussy!
Ryan: ohhh, i wish that was my finger
Me: i want u to fuck me pretty badly
Ryan: your pussy really gets me turned on
Ryan: its all i can think about is sliding inside of you right now
Ryan: i wanna feel your warm juicy pussy
Ryan: how many fingers can you comfortable put?

Ryan: how would u want it right now?
Me: your cock in my mouth
Ryan: u are fucking unbelievable at that!
Me: really?
Ryan: i love it, u cant tell?
Ryan: i will admit, you have the hottest pussy ive ever fucked!

He came a few minutes after that :)

The last thing he said before he went to bed:  okay, your not even here, and you wore me out.  lots of hard spankings for you next time.  good night, and yes i do owe you, so think of something to repay my debt for you getting me off

Help me think of something!!

No comments:

Post a Comment