Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A busy sex life

  I had one of the best times with Ryan ever last night.  We had a bunch of hot sex, talked, chilled, drank, and ate sushi.

Although the previous time, we had talked about some things that bothered me.  Ryan admitted he wasn't entirely truthful in the beginning with me.  Not anything big, but he lied about the number of women he had been with outside of his marriage.  It wasn't a huge difference and he said he didn't want to seem like a manwhore.  I wasn't really bothered by the dishonesty because it doesn't really matter to me how many women he's been with--although he also told me he hasn't been with anyone else since he met me--or who he wants fuck now.  But I did give him a really hard time about it because we like to tease each other about everything.

He also described me as "promiscuous", which I acted a little offended.  While I don't believe I am--I think I am just like most college girls, have hooked up randomly but not a while lot--I still don't want to be thought of as that.  I kinda think Ryan is a bit of a prude!  By the time he was 21, he had only been with 3 girls.  Now I compare all my guy friends and their numbers are WAY higher, like 30 not 3....so maybe it's a generation thing?!?  Ryan is like 9 years older than me, and he got married young and tried to stay faithful for  a couple of years.

But anyways, after I brought up these 2 points, I think he was trying to be extra nice to me.  He kept putting his arm around me and trying to cuddle with me, but I acted like I was too ticklish and pushed him away.  While I don't mind cuddling, it might be awkward and I like the friendship thing we have.  I'm sure he doesn't feel anything other than that, but he kept saying how he wasn't getting emotional and that we have a friendship...hmmm I wonder why he was so insistent?  Then he was also having doubts about our swingers club/sex club adventures.  He said he does really want to try 3somes, moresomes, and other sex club stuff, but basically admitted he would get jealous if he saw me take another guy's dick in my mouth.  I jokingly told him we could do 4-way oral with the other couple so no one gets left out.  He seemed ok with that LOL

Since his wife was out of town this week, he didn't have a curfew and didn't seem in any hurry to leave unlike other times before.  It was almost 3am before I told him I had to go.  We had gone a couple of rounds and we were both tired.  I can tell when Ryan is tired because he gets this look like he's stoned.  I think he hintd at wanting to stay the night--he said he brought a change of clothes for work the next day, since we had been drinking--but didn't outright say he wanted me to stay with him, so I decided my own bed would be better.  I'm not sure what would've happened if we had stayed the night....but I didn't want my roommates to think something was suspect with me.

Now the hotel room we got this time was cool.  One wall was a closet, but the outside of this giant closet was mirrors, so it was like having a wall of mirrors next to the bed.
He teased me for a while before he finally put his mouth on my pussy, so I teased him even longer when it was his turn.  I kept just licking the shaft of his cock and the head.  I pressed open-mouthed kisses all along it, but wouldn't take it fully into my mouth.  I could tell he wanted me to suck it so bad because he kept arching his hips to try to shove his cock into my mouth, but I had pretty good control.  I wasn't going to do it until he begged for it.  Finally, he says "No more teasing", so I take him into my mouth,  moving my lips up and down, deepthroating him til I gagged.
Then I got on my knees and he started to fuck me hard.  I looked over to the side and saw us in the mirror...I could see his cock going in and out of me.  He took a video of this too ;)
Ryan loves watching me on top, so after a bit I got on top of him and rode him.  I figured out that he really likes it when I grind back and forth against him, so I did this until he came.
Later we fucked again with me on top, but with my back to the mirror, so I could look behind and see me sitting on his cock.

It looked like this (but without the other guy).  It was by far the hottest image of the night.  Once again, I rode and grinded against him until he came.  He said I look like the hottest thing when I am on top of him.

1 comment:

  1. He does have feelings for you. No doubt. The thing is, Krissy, you're young, hot and very open minded. An easy girl to fall for.

    That said, if he's going to start to get jealous then that can be a problem. Don't let him limit your experiences. If you want a threesome, and he can't handle that, then you'll be better off with another partner for that.

    I think you're pretty good at reading people, just by reading what you wrote, so I'm probably not telling you anything that you're not already thinking. But just keep an eye on things. This should be fun!!! :D

    ReplyDelete