Monday, February 21, 2011

A night of firsts

It's Monday, I'm snowed in, I don't feel like doing any homework so I will write about Friday night ;)

Ryan and I went to the sex club we had heard about.  It was a lingerie party, so he bought some special underwear and I wore a tiny leopard & lace bra & undies set.

We met up at a strip club beforehand, to drink a little and 'get in the mood'.  Neither of us have ever done anything like this so we were both nervous, thus the drinking and chilling for a bit.  He got there first and got a booth.  Of course as soon as I walked in, I saw a stripper go over and start flirting with him.  I know that is her job, but I'm sure she thought Ryan was quite the prize since he is very cute, tall and has a very nice body.  She looked pretty disappointed when I showed up though!

It took us a while to find the sex club since it was literally in the middle of nowhere.  But it ended up being in a very nice mansion.  The bottom floor looked like a normal house, with a bar and lounges to hang out around.  Upstairs there were 4 rooms.  One had sex toys in it (sybian, cross, etc).  One was the group orgy room with a giant round bed in the middle.  There was a solo room.  The last room was also a group room, but it had 2 sections.  One section had a giant bed separated by curtains, so it became 3 beds in one.

After we had drank a little downstairs and talked to a few of the other couples (it was a small party, there was only 4 other couples), both of us were getting really horny.  It had been a while since we had seen each other, and all the sex talk definitely had us feeling frisky.  The other couples teased us for being new.  We didn't tell anyone that we were just friends, when people asked how long we had been together, Ryan said a few months.  I said about 3-4 months when someone asked me.

Anyways, we snuck out and went upstairs.  We looked at all the rooms again, but decided to go into the group room with the 3 connecting beds.  We took the middle one and started making out.  I took his 9-inch cock into my mouth, sucking on the top and swirling my tongue around the shaft.  I tried to deepthroat him but he is so big I could only do it for a few seconds.  I could hear his heavy breathing, and I know Ryan loves my bj skills :)  Then I climbed up his body and positioned my pussy over his face.  Both of us had wanted to try this for a while now, so it was very hot.  Ryan later told me it really turned him on.  I rubbed my pussy all over his face while he licked at me and stuck a finger inside as well.  I loved it, but I was anxious to feel him inside me.  I got off and turned around so I could mount him reverse cowgirl-style.  He loves to watch my butt as I work  my pussy on his cock...we stayed in this position until Ryan flipped me over and fucked me doggy-style.  Maybe it was the drinking in combination of the atmosphere, but he fucked me so hard.  We were both so horny and so hot for each other that it didn't hurt me at all (sometimes his size can hurt me).  From doggy, we switched to me on top, regular style.  I think at this point, some of the others heard us and came upstairs to watch.   I was very wet and horny, and riding him like crazy.  He got a little soft because he was nervous about people watching us, but we worked through it.  After I vigorously bounced on his cock, he flipped me over again, put my legs over his shoulders and fucked me until he came.

It was definitely one of the hottest sessions we've ever had, if not the hottest.  I would've loved to stay and play some more, but since the sex club was an hour away, we had to leave pretty soon.  We chilled and talked with the other couples for a little bit afterwards, while Ryan gave me a butt & thigh massagge (he owed me).   We saw 1 other couple going at it, and other couple where the girl was giving head to the guy.   It was definitely an interesting experience, but I think Ryan was disappointed that there were not more couples and more attractive people, but he said he had a lot of fun with me.  He is usually not a very affectionate person (we have never cuddled or anything), but since we were pretending to be together, he was a little more affectionate. I think at one point in the night, we even held hands.  It was nice, but it really just made me miss Corey.

Nevertheless, it was a fun and new experience.  Ryan's wife is going out of town this week, so we will probably get together again ;)

1 comment:

  1. Too bad there weren't any other hot couples. But at least it was a fun experience with some hot sex. Can never beat that! ;)

    ReplyDelete