Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Superbowl bets and sex

Saw Ryan yesterday.

The day before was the Superbowl.  We decided to make a bet on the game and we were texting back and forth.  We both wanted sex in a public place, and I won, so I decided on a movie theater.  Of course he did not really lose out ;)  He really liked the idea so I am excited...I haven't made out in a movie theater in a long time and there is something really sexy about being in the dark with other people around but unable to see you.

Time with Ryan was great and fun.  He picked me up and we went to a hotel nearby (my car is in the shop).

We just drank and chilled and talked for a while.  Eventually he kissed me and we started making out.  I opened his pants and he started to undress me as well.  He went down on me first, teasing me, tongue on my clit and fingers in my pussy.  I get sooo wet during head.  Then I told him it was his turn.  His cock is big, but I learned how to deepthroat it last time, so I was doing it quite a lot this time.  He was breathing heavily and after a few minutes, put on a condom.  I got on all fours and he took me from behind, hard.  Then he stopped because he said he didn't want to cum yet.  So we fucked in a variety of positions before I was finally on top and started riding and grinding against him.  He sat up and sucked my nipples while I held onto the bed frame and bounced u[ and down on his cock.  When, he came, he told me how hot my body looked riding him on top.

Afterwards, he got cleaned up, gave me a massage, we hung out for a little while longer.  Eventually I got horny again and he pulled me closer to him, we started making out.  I wanted his nice big cock in my mouth so bad, so I scooted down his body, pulled down his boxers and took his soft penis in my mouth.  After a few strokes, it was hard.  I told him to get a condom out and he did, putting it in.  He got out of bed and positioned me at the edge of the bed, licked my pussy a few times, and plunged his cock in.  I put my fingers down there so I could feel his cock going in and  out of me.  So hot...

This was a shorter session, but we had to leave soon.  Ryan dropped me off at home and later texted me that I was extra hot that day ;)

With Ryan it is so easy, it really is just sex...I don't think we've ever even cuddled but I don't mind.  I usually love cuddling, but we have such a casual thing going on, it would just be weird.  With Corey, we're never NOT cuddling.  And although the sex with Ryan is good and fun, the sex with Corey is AMAZING.  It just feels so good because I really like him and he like(d?) me and we have such a chemistry...casual sex is fun but will never be as fulfilling as being with someone you care for...

No comments:

Post a Comment